What’s Your Passion? (Linked In Video)
- Search your interests.
- Join groups.
- Explore the companies.
- Search specific jobs.
- Set up a saved search.
LinkedIn is the leading professional network on the web, enabling you to:
- Connect with classmates, faculty, and family professionally
- Find new opportunities for internships and full time positions
- Manage what potential employers learn about you from the Internet
- Add Summary– The MOST important part of your profile. Not just a list of tasks or job titles. Get personal, but stay professional. This is how you brand or rebrand yourself (If you are wanting to change careers) and this is how people reading (potential employers) will think of you. Keep words engaging and focus on your key objectives. Keep your goals in mind. Use key words – especially in the specialty section.
Write a brief description of:
- What you have done (support with facts and figures)?
- What you are doing now (what you are studying and why)?
- What you are pursuing and how?
- Add Skills
- Add Sections
- Add Apps
- Add a Box and make a resume deposit
- Add a graphic portfolio with Behance
- Add Google presentations to show off your Power Point ability
- Add Slide share to show off your presentations – don’t let those college presentations go to waste